Sunday, November 4, 2007

boys! grr

So all my brothers that read this are probably going to think i am dumb. But hopefully the girls will feel for me haha. So long story short me and bryson sort of started liking each other and stuff and then he broke my heart:( haha yup i am pathetic. But i am definitly getting over it. He was just sort of a weird guy. I think he sort of just needs to figure out his life and what he wants. He needs to learn how to...i dont know a lot of things i guess haha. anyway i better stop talking before i say anything else and turn this into my journal haha. But also just to clarify he is a cool guy and i am glad for all he taught me :)

3 comments:

Amber said...

I bet you are ;) Ha Ha. jk.

Lacie said...

I'm sorry to hear that Michelle...but I was very excited to see another post :). I was checking all of the blogs I check and almost skipped over yours since you never post. I am glad I didn't. I can't believe you are almost 16!! POST MORE OFTEN...We want to know what's going on in your life. You probably have so many interesting things going on that none of us even know about.

K said...

I'll drive you to egg his house if you want! LOVE YOU LOTS!