Sunday, June 24, 2007

Dance! Dance! Dance!

So mom got together another dance group as most of you know. It has been a lot of fun but a ton of work!! I have ended up teaching a lot of it and its been ok. I love teaching but at the same time I want to be a part of the group. My friends are really good at making me feel good about my teaching and stuff. They alsways tell me I am doing good. This boy named Bryson helps me teach the swing. I have a lot more fun when he is there. He is really good at it. He was in our first group when he was 13 and now he is a senior. So pretty much dance has been my life scince the third week of summer. I am either making up dances, teaching make up classes, or actually teaching at the right time. On tuesdays and thursdays I teach all day long but it is a ton o f fun!!! don't get me wrong mom does a ton and she is there the whole we teach and she helps. We end up fighting over everything unless bryson is there then I tend to get a long better with her it is weird but thats how it is. love you all see you later!! :)

2 comments:

Amber said...

It sounds like a lot of fun. I am glad you are liking it :)

Lacie said...

Michelle, I like your blog. I miss you. It sounds like a lot of fun. I like what you said on it. LACIE