Sunday, June 24, 2007

I GOT A DOG!!!!!!



I FINALLY GOT A DOG!! Yippee! Mom and dad finally gave in. haha! jk When I was not feeling good I talked to mom and dad about getting a dog because I felt like it would make me fell better to have a friend. She is a lot of fun I love her tons. I found her on Craig's list. We got her for FREE! The family that gave her to us loved her a lot but had to get rid of her because of a baby on the way. I still e-mail her ever so often to make her feel better. She really loved this dog. When I first got her she would e-mail me a lot but i never checked them so therefor never answered. So when i was up at conference with amber, kyle, kiera, and her family the lady called and asked about Jessie(that's her name) and sort of got a little frustrated because i wasn't answering. oops! Now i make sure and answer her e-mails. haha! I love Jessie tons and she loves me. But she is really afraid of hunter. Every time he comes near her she runs for her life and hides behind me. It's sort of funny. Hunter doesn't think so though. haha she likes everyone else in the family though. Well i think i have written enough about my dog buh bye

3 comments:

Amber said...

I just have to add that my kids love this dog as well. Bradley is normally very scard of dogs but since Jessie runs away everytime Bradley comes with in 3 feet of her Bradley really likes it because they play a little game of chase. When Jessie finally gets tired of running Bradley gets frustrated that she wont run away from him. And Ethan likes her too. For some reason Jessie will let Ethan close enough to touch her. My kids love you dog Michelle!

Lacie said...

Lacie saw pictures of your dog and thinks it is so cute! She can't wait to come and visit so she can pet her. Hopefully Jessie will like her.:)

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.